Sunday, December 30, 2012

Inspiration Through Art: Superheroes Sharing Their Story with the World


Inspiration Through Art is a non-profit organization that provides free photo sessions to children who suffer from serious illnesses or life-altering disabilities.  

Through the power of photography and the gift of art, these superheroes share their inspirational stories to the world.

Marci Bruno, a professional Piedmont Triad photographer, is an official photographer for Inspiration Through Art.  Marci works so well children and families, always capturing the true essence of their personality.  


"This is something that I hold dear to my own heart because I have my very own superhero, my daughter Seraphina, who was born in 2010 with Cerebral Palsy. I personally know how hard it is (financially & mentally) on a family when you have a child with special needs and I am thrilled to be able to offer something back to the community. Photos are something that a family will cherish forever. If you or someone that you know has a child with special needs in the Piedmont Triad Area , contact me and we can discuss the details of what these special sessions include. Spread the word!"
Marci Bruno



Marci can be contacted through her website, MarciBrunoPhoto.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog