Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cheers to A New Year From Piedmont Triad Living

By Jessica Thomas Lewis
     
I, for one, am very excited about the New Year.  

2014 is the year I turned 40.  It is also my first full year of being single since the age of twenty-two.  This year brought several mini-vacations for my girls and myself.  It brought self growth.  It was, to be honest, one of the best years of my life thus far.  It also brought, here towards the end, a discovery of truth and betrayels that rocked me to the core and nearly brought me to a halt.

2014 brought a new energy to Piedmont Triad Living.  I'm excited to see growth in my labor of love, as it gives me a voice to share all that I love about the Piedmont Triad.  I live laugh love play shop local and I'm thankful that as a brand we have thousands of fans across our area.  

I am thrilled to have contributing writers to Piedmont Triad Living, each picked for their brilliant writing skills and interesting perspective of our area.  

I am proud that we're not afraid to talk about subjects that matter.  While we'll always be a family publication with fun and lighthearted topics, we're also ready to talk about the harder, more controversial topics.  The best conversations and the most significant changes have stemmed from controversy.  

Our goal for 2015 is to go to quarterly print; I'm proud that Piedmont Triad Living is a known, relevant name and that you allow us to be a part of your day.   In addition to the website and this blog, we are also on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  Thank you for being a follower and a reader.  

I am so excited to see what 2015 brings us all.  

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog