Monday, June 6, 2016

Kabobs on Fourth - A Review


Persion Food is the specialty.  Order and pay at the counter.  Service at Kabobs on Fourth is friendly and welcoming. The food is delicious! I ordered the Veggie Kabob.  It's got zucchini, mushroom, onions, green pepper & tomato, marinated with house seasoning.  I chose rice as my side and salad also came with it.  I assumed the kabob would be skewered, mine was not.  The plate was well presented and the food was good so we were happy.




Kabobs resembles any downtown diner.  It is friendly, comfortable and well located in the center of Downtown Winston-Salem.  Suitable for couples and small groups or families.  There's a big table in the back but most seat four.

Price is reasonable.  My plate was $10 plus $1 for the rice instead of naan.

We were there on a Saturday night at 6:30.  We were able to order immediately and sit, our food took 15-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog