Monday, March 14, 2011

Vendor Applications for Piedmont Triad Events

I've had a few people ask me about vendor information for the Artisan Markets I listed here.

Here are links  for the ones I know about.  If you can help me add to the list, please email me at piedmonttriad@live.com.

Here's a link to the vendor application for KIF. kvilleindieflea.com/vendor-sign-up.php Please be sure to tell Chris how you found out about it!

And the vendor app for First Friday Indie Market in Greensboro firstfridayindiemarkets.blogspot.com/p/vendor-application.html

The deadline to apply for Shop Local was March 12, but she may still have some space available. The organizer's name is Anna Waters and her email is anna@wordmine.com

And I got the information about GlenFest from Justiann of WitchHazelHandmades on etsy. The vendor fee is only $10 for a 12x12 space. You can contact her at www.etsy.com/shop/WitchHazelHandmades for more info.

There's also an Artisans at the Park event at Proehlific Park April 3. Here's a link to the application www.proehlificpark.com/media/POWER_of_Play_ArtisanRegForm.pdf

Arts on Sunday in downtown Winston-Salem is the only festival I know of that is absolutely free to vend.  I've done this festival for two seasons, and with the live music and family atmosphere, it is a lot of fun to do!  Here's information about participating.

I don't know the people at Proehlific Park (and this is their first year), but I do know everyone else, so please mention how you heard about it. Good luck this season!

If you're an artist or crafter, be sure to bookmark this page (or better yet, subscribe me in a reader or "like" me on Facebook).  I'll be adding to this page as I get more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog